TERMS & CONDITIONS
VPC REMOVALS AND CLEANING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
1. To avoid any disappointment VPC London Removals ask to clients for a deposit of up to 20% upon confirmation of booking. It is not compulsory and can be discuss on booking .
2. The price for the service may change if undeclared items are added after a quotation has already been given.
3. The client is responsible for any Congestion Charges (if applicable)
4. Induced Toll Charges during the move shall be a responsibility of the client.
5. Clients is responsible for any parking arrangements and permits. If a parking penalty issue to our vehicle that will be included in the final invoice.
6. Upon cancelation or changing in moving date a cancelation fee will be deducted from deposit .
7. Cancelation Fee / £30 for less then £500 service charges & £50 for more then £500 charges .
8.We require payment directly after completion of the domestic or commercial move, unless previously arranged differently. If client fail to do payment on time with out any notice company have right to take legal action against client and forward client details to credit rating agencies .
9. If you booked for per hour then working time starts from when our team first arrives at the collection address and finishes when all the items have been unloaded at the final delivery address.
10. The customer will be provided with an invoice or confirmation email immediately after the payment has been received.
Rights and Responsibilities:
11. The Company vehicles are insured for business purposes only and the only passengers permitted to travel in them are the company’s employees , If client traveling in our van during the move in case of any accident client is not liable to make any claim .
12. Our employees have a 10 minute break on every 3 hour period included in the contract.
13. We reserve the right to decline a job if the client’s behaviour is unacceptable or inadequate at any given time.
14. The client is responsible to provide us with full information and disclosure for the nature of the work we are taking in order for to provide them with an accurate quotation.
15. If the removed items have not been packaged by VPC London Removals, we will not be responsible for any damages and we do not offer compensations.
16. Packing services shall not include the packing of drinks, oils or any other food or drink that is in liquid form and has been previously opened.
17. If additional packing materials are required, in addition to the ones already agreed upon, the client will be charged for them separately from the removal quote as they are not usually included in the price.
18. We do not offer compensation for damages if part or self-loading.
19. All unusual moves, and damages to goods or property during their performance, will not be a responsibility of VPC London Removals.
20. In case of self packing or loading we are only responsible for lost items if they have been reported to a remover or office during or at the end of the job.
21. Claims due to our negligence should be reported in writing within 7 days of the incident and we will deal with the matter accordingly within 2 weeks. However, the customer will not be permitted to deduce money from the final amount.
22. VPC London Removals should not be held responsible if events beyond our control, such as breakdown of vehicles, road closures or adverse weather conditions, cause any damage or loss.
23. The client should be always present or represented during collection and delivery. We are not responsible for any items or property left unattended.
24. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all the correct items are taken and nothing is left or taken away by mistake. otherwise need to provide full list of collection .
25. The client is responsible to prevent any damage to flooring or carpets during delivery. Protective sheets can be ordered in advance from us, in any other case the company is not to be held responsible.
26. All electrical and gas appliances should be disconnected and ready to be moved before our movers arrives.
27. We do not allow highly flammable liquids, explosive items, chemicals or radioactive chemicals, drugs, weapons or any other illegal substances in our vehicles.
28. Unless we have agreed to take responsibility for any of the customer’s valuables (such as keys, jewellery, money, personal documents etc.) , company should not be held responsible for any loss or damage to their valuable nature.
29. Our team will not disconnect, re-connect, dissemble or reassemble any furniture or electrical appliances, remove doors or windows, unless stated and agreed upon when the booking is made .
This contract is subject to the Law and Jurisdiction of England.